– By using a POS system to coach staff, one establishment
increased Up Sells such as Fried Mushrooms by 28%. At an average
of $2.00 per add-on, this meant a bottom line increase of $28.00
DRAMATICALLY REDUCE INVENTORY
– By implementing minimum Inventory Control, STAFF STOP HANDING
OUT FREE BEER TO FRIENDS.
DRAMATICALLY REDUCE CASH
– By assigning individual drawers with security, cash floats
become the responsibility of the wait staff. One establishment was
averaging $5.00 cash short every day.
– On establishment was carrying equal amounts of ten beers
only to find that 90% of sales was from 3 beers. They reduces stock
in the other 7 and gained inventory space for their main sellers.
– On establishment prepared 40 sandwiches every morning. Sales
analysis showed that on Mondays and Wednesdays they sold out, but
the remaining days they were over stocked by as mush as 45%. After
adjusting the number pre-made sandwiches, wastage was reduced to
IMPROVED STAFF SCHEDULING
– On establishment scheduled wait staff for breakfast. After
reviewing Sales Analysis, they reduced the schedule by one person
resulting in a savings of about $16.25 per day.
SATISFACTION – perhaps the most important feature
– Improved communication between the wait staff and the chef
–— gravy is always on the fries that were requested
–— entrees always come with the correct fries or mashed
–— salad dressing is always on the side when requested
–— steaks always come cooked as requested
–— sandwiches always come in the correct white or brown
NEVER LEAVE VOWING NEVER TO RETURN